Upcoming Events

Bailey Pruitt, editor

On Tuesday, the 26th of November, Artesia High School will be hosting an ACC Fun Day. It will be a buyout where students can pay $5.oo to enter a volleyball tournament, nerf gun war, or cornhole competition. All proceeds will go to a good cause so please bring your money and get your friends involved!

On Wednesday, the 27th of November, Artesia High School will be let out for Thanksgiving Break. The students will begin school again December 2nd. Students are encouraged to take these days to rest, eat, and enjoy family time. Safe travels for everyone!

December 5th will be Light Up Artesia. This event is a annual tradition where the community gathers at a parade hosted by local businesses. Lights decorate the streets and the floats while businesses hand out snacks and hot chocolate.

STUDENTS: semester exams are coming up fast. You are encouraged to stay on top of your work. Semester exams wills start December 17th and continue through the 19th. We will take 1st,2nd, and 7th period exams on Tuesday. Then on the following Wednesday 3rd and 4th period exams will take place. Finally, on Thursday 5th and 6th period exams will be taken. Begin to prepare now!

The 21st of December, students will be released on Christmas break. We have two weeks off and will return on Tuesday, January 7th. Everyone enjoy family time and ring on the New Year!! Safe travels be with all of you.