Senior Tribute: Wesley Knowlton

The class of 2020 is already preparing to walk across the stage in the Spring. Senior Wesley Knowlton gives us an insight to his plans for the future. Wesley is a 4.5 GPA honors student who participates in football, track, student council, and National Honors Society. Wesley is also the Student Council president and class of 2020 president. Beyond Artesia High School Wesley is ready to impact the world outside of the small town of Artesia, NM.

Wesley plans attending on attending the University of Texas at Austin in the fall of 2020. He intends on obtaining a business, finance, and administration degree. With that Wesley hopes to work with small businesses and one day start a business of his own. Wesley seeks to work with smaller businesses in order to build more personal relationships with the company. Wesley also has worked for local entrepreneurs that have inspired him to create a business and company of his own.

Artesia High School has given Wesley teammates, friends, and opportunity. He says “I’ve been blessed to live in the community I do”. Artesia High hopes Wesley succeeds and produces change in our society. Wesley is a well-rounded young man and may teachers, students, and staff are hopeful for his future. Congratulations to Wesley Knowlton in the class of 2020.